to ICSDE 2018
International Conference on Smart Digital Environment (ICSDE 2018) aims to bring together professionals, experts and researchers working in all topics of Digital Technology and Environment. The conference also can be seen as a platform for a three-way dialog on the "technology impact on digital world, both current and future" between Academia & Researcher, Business & industry and Government.
The conference will feature a comprehensive technical program offering numerous technical sessions with papers showcasing the latest technologies, applications and services. In addition, the conference program includes workshops, tutorials, keynote talks from industrial leaders and renowned academics, panel discussions, a large exhibition, business and industrial forums.
- Morocco Center of Research and Innovation for Development and Entrepreneurship (RIDE) organize the event in partnership of , National Higher School of IT (ENSIAS) and Mohammed V University in Rabat (UM5R).
- The event is organized in conjunction with the US NSF Moroccan/American workshop.
- Peer reviewed and presented papers will be published in ICSDE’18 Conference Proceedings, included in ACM Digital Library (ISBN 978-1-4503-5281-9), indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
- ICSDE'18 has been approved for in-cooperation with ACM SIGAPP (Special Interest Group on Applied Computing)
The scope of the conference includes but is not limited
to the following topics:
- Smart electricity, grid and smart energy
- Smart connected communities
- Smart home and smart buildings
- Smart agriculture and water systems
- Smart transportation systems
- Air Quality Monitoring
- smart infrastructure
- System security, privacy, and safety
- Big data and mobile technologies
- Remote sensing and cloud computing
- Green computing and energy efficiency
- Human mobility modeling and analytics
- Semantics modeling/dynamics
- Wireless communication and Vehicular networks
- Social networks and computing
- Nuclear Engineering
- Future Networks
- Distributed and parallel systems Cyber physical systems
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Communications, Network Centric Systems and Broadcasting
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Components, Circuits and Systems
- Computing and Processing
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics and Plasmas
- Photonics and Electro-Optics
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications
- Fields, Waves and Electromagnetics
- Machine Vision
- Internet of things
- Pervasive platforms and applications
The paper submission process is organized in three
- Step 1: Abstract submission, Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract.
- Step 2: Full Paper submission, Authors whose abstracts have passed the first round of peer review will be invited to submit the full paper version.
- Step 3: Final version Paper submission, Once the full paper has been accepted for publication, the authors will receive instructions for submitting the final version to be published in ICSDE’18 Proceedings, and ACM Digital Library (ISBN 978-1-4503-5281-9)
Distinguished papers might be published, after further revision, in special issues of indexed international journals.