Welcome to ICSDE 2018
International Conference on Smart Digital Environment (ICSDE 2018) aims to bring together professionals, experts and researchers working in all topics of Digital Technology and Environment. The conference also can be seen as a platform for a three-way dialog on the "technology impact on digital world, both current and future" between Academia & Researcher, Business & industry and Government.
The conference will feature a comprehensive technical program offering numerous technical sessions with papers showcasing the latest technologies, applications and services. In addition, the conference program includes workshops, tutorials, keynote talks from industrial leaders and renowned academics, panel discussions, a large exhibition, business and industrial forums.
- Morocco Center of Research and Innovation for Development and Entrepreneurship (RIDE) organize the ICSDE’18 event in partnership of :
- R&D OCP Group, Morocco
- Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
- University of Houston, USA
- National Higher School of IT (ENSIAS), Rabat, Morocco
- National School of Computer Science for Industry and Business (ENSIIE), Évry, France
- Rabat Information Technology Center, Rabat, Morocco
- The event will be organized in conjunction with the US NSF Moroccan/American workshop on smart cities.
- Peer reviewed and presented papers will be published in ICSDE’18 conference proceedings, and submitted for inclusion in indexing databases (e.g., Thomson Reuters, Scopus, Dblp, etc.)
The scope of the conference includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Smart electricity, grid and smart energy
- Smart connected communities
- mart home and smart buildings
- Smart agriculture and water systems
- Smart transportation systems
- Smart infrastructure
- System security, privacy, and safety
- Big data and mobile technologies
- Remote sensing and cloud computing
- Green computing and energy efficiency
- Wireless communication and Vehicular networks
- Social networks and computing
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Components, Circuits and Systems
- Internet of things
- Pervasive platforms and applications
- Software and its engineering
The paper submission process is organized in three
- Step 1: Abstract submission, Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract.
- Step 2: Full Paper submission, Authors whose abstracts have passed the first round of peer review will be invited to submit the full paper version.
- Step 3: Final version Paper submission, Once the
full paper has been accepted for publication, the
authors will receive instructions for submitting the
final version to be published in ICSDE’18 Proceedings, and ACM Digital Library (ISBN 978-1-4503-5281-9)
Distinguished papers might be published, after further revision, in special issues of indexed international journals.